Monday, September 20, 2010

Contribution



Who cares for the environment?

What do I care if anyone throws away cigarette buds into the drain and goes to the river and eventually wash away and end up into the sea, and then eaten by turtles and they die from choking and intoxaced and you don't see turtles in Terengganu and Perhentian Island anymore?

What does it have to do with me when our water is highly polluted with every kind of hazardous chemicals that even after being processed in so-called 'treatment plants' we still can't even drink it straight from our own water tap?

Why do I have to carpool?

Why am I getting all these bullshits about deforestation when I never been into any federal reserved forests in Malaysia?

Is our world getting hotter because suddenly so many people nowadays suddenly turned to be fashion models?

What difference does it make if I'm the only one collecting plastic bottles and aluminium cans and old newspapers and old batteries and drunkard's bottles?

Why so serious about this?

Here's why: Eco Film Fest.


BudakNakal

No comments:

 

website hits