Saturday, May 7, 2011

Health, Wealth and Stealth.

On behalf of myself, I would like to thank all of you who wished for my joyful birthday, and not to forget those who wished they should have could have would have wished the same thing to me: I thank you too.

I am grateful for all the reminders, of which telling me how many years I have remained on this Earth, and how many years left of the remain.

As for me, I still wish and work for my health, my wealth, and my stealth. It is rather obvious why this was also my last year's wish, and years past. Speaking of classic.

However, I do hope the noble birthday alert by Facebook reminds you of me for the meaningful moment(s) we had together. And I look forward to more meaningful years ahead.

To those who love me, I'm still waiting for my birthday gifts.

Those who hate me, I'm still waiting for my money.

If you see me at Deadmau5, holla at cha boy.


Thanks for the delightful S***R oxford, elegant Kenneth Cole timepiece, sexy Marc Jacob iPhone speaker and trippy DJ RIRI featuring Lucy.

No comments:

 

website hits